Servers Direct Virtual SAN (VSAN) Ready Node focuses on deploying VMware® Virtual SAN™, a hypervisor-converged solution, as quickly as possible. Virtual SAN provides you with the ability to provision and manage compute, network and storage resources from a single panel of management.
By working with VMware and Supermicro, Servers Direct delivers an alternative to traditional Fiber Channel SAN based virtualization infrastructure, which is known for its complexity and interoperability challenges.
High-Performance Storage Tier Solutions
Targeting a multitude of use cases in Virtualized Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Tier2/3 production workload and Disaster
Recovery (DR) environments, Servers Direct's VSAN solutions introduce a new high performance storage tier solution optimized for virtual environments that are simple, resilient and efficient and reduces the total cost of ownership. It is a perfect solution for Enterprises and SMBs to efficiently grow and manage virtualized infrastructure for maximum ROI.
Virtual SAN Ready Nodes
All-Flash or Hybrid Ready to Deploy Configurations
- Based on the latest technologies, each solution features an Intel® Xeon® v3/v4 Processor
- DDR4 RAM
- SAS3 12Gb/s
- Intel® 10 GbE networking
- Integrated IPMI baseband management controller with integrated IPKVM and Titanium Level (96%) high-efficiency power supplies
View all VSAN Ready deploy servers »
Intel Server Product for Cloud - VSAN Ready Node
Simplifying the Path of Software-Defined Storage
VSAN Ready Nodes from Intel are powered by the latest Intel® Server Boards and Chassis, Intel® Xeon® processors, Intel® Solid State Drives (SSDs) and third-party memory in configurations optimized and pre-certified for VMware VSAN.
View all Intel VSAN Ready Nodes »
Everything you need to build your VM Servers
Servers and components on VMware hardware compatibility list. Servers Direct carry all systems, SSD, PCIe, SAS/NL-SAS/SATA, HBA/RAID Controller. and many other internal components.
System Configurations »
Servers Direct VMware solutions are ideal for running applications such as:
- VDI-Optimized VSAN - Low cost, easy management, and high bandwidth
- All-Flash Database VSAN - Get ultra-high transaction rates, consistently low latency, and low operating expanse with industry-standard components
- Remote Office/Branch Office VSAN Platform - Easy migration and management, versatility and flexibility
- Large-Scale All-Flash or Hybrid VSAN Platfrom - Cut operating expanse and easily process massive amounts of mission-critical data
- Business Critical Applications - All-flash, high-performance / IOPS storage and enterprise-class availability with continuous availability
- IT Operations – Deploy management clusters on simple, low TCO infrastructure, support IT operations with low-cost, simple storage